About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Summer?!

So this last week it has been upper 60's to lower 70's here in Nebraska. Of course right now it is 74, on November 2nd - weird to anyone else? So the other day I let the kids play out back while I made up some cookie dough. It took me about 5 minutes and I suddenly realized it was awfully quiet out back. So I ran out to find the kids enjoying the summer weather.


1 comment:

M&EMS said...

HA! It only takes a few minutes huh! Glad to see your kids enjoying each other.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany