About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick Update

So, since this summer is going to fly faster then the blink of an eye.. I thought I better just leave a few comments here and there. So here are some pics of the fun we have been having.Haydn made her own tightrope... all on her own!


1 comment:

Candria said...

OH my goodness Mandi! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I just saw that picture of Hadyn and thought, why would Mandi cut off her hair so short? Then I scanned down and saw the other posts! She is beautiful with both long and short hair (she must take after her mom, not everyone can pull that off!), but it is still a heart aching surprise to find! Looks like you are having a fun summer!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany