About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm a GRANDMA!!

Libby - the luckiest cat in the world - has had her kittens. 7 to be exact! She did a great job, but had to have me (mommy) very close by through it all... It was the first time I had ever seen someone, or something else have a baby! It was amazing - a miracle even.

Ok, and Jeremy is a grandpa, but I don't think he will claim it!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany