About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, June 13, 2011

Well worth the wait!

Well, although it has been a lifetime since I have updated our blog, it was well worth the wait. On April 15th, Leighanne Meredith joined the family. She was 6 lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. She is well loved and I have so many helpers I don't know what to do with them all!

Enjoy some pictures




We blessed Leighanne on June 12th here in Nebraska.

It was great to have Nana and Papa here to share in the special occasion

















4 comments:

Candria said...

Wow! She looks like the rest of your babies!! GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my goodness I don't think I know anyone else that has such beautiful babies! You should have more... :)

awhammari said...

Congratulations!
Leighanne is beautiful.
I can't wait to meet her.
You have such a sweet family.
I am impressed with you photography skills!
Love,
Carmen

Chris and Mel said...

congrats mandi and fam!

sharmysteele said...

I am sad we missed the blessing! She is so beautiful! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you at the wedding coming up!!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany