About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, September 25, 2009

True Beauty

There are many things that just amaze me. And reality is one of them...

2 comments:

sharmysteele said...

Mandi-- That video is such a fresh reminder. It is so frustrating when we are compared to women that are not even real. Interesting!

C Tam said...

Such a great message. Thanks for sharing it!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany