About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, December 27, 2008

God's Will

The first time I heard this song, I bawled! Naturally - any mother would right? But I wanted to add this song and dedicate it to my Weldon. So - listen please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, now I am bawling! Not because of the song as much as what you wrote! You're such a good momma. Weldon is definitely the sweetest boy that ever was. He may not be able to serve a traditional mission but he is serving a lifelong mission that he would not have been given if he weren't able to do it. His eternal blessings are abundant. Happy Birthday Dude!

Malissa said...

I love that song too! Oh, and BTW, I changed our blog address to: http://malissamcculloch@blogspot.com :-)
Hope you had a wonderful New Years!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany