About Me

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, September 7, 2008


The ranch had a great swimming hole just past a big culvert. The water was warm and shallow, all except the little pool that Jeremy would jump into. Later we put a fire pit on the sand and has a cook out with too many flies to help out. The dogs loved it and even tried to chase a deer that came to check out what was going on. Gracie always came with us and we had a great time! Emmaline had no fear of the water - which made us a little nervous. Weldon would throw the toys into the creek to watch them float away and watch us run after them. That was his favorite game.







No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany